Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Aid Kit list...

Everyone should have a First Aid Kit. No if's, and's or but's! You should just have one. Some of us even have an ideal first aid kit. Admittedly, I don't always have mine on me (shame on me I know). So when I read Cody Lundin's When All Hell Breaks Loose I found a nice little list in the section on first aid. So what did I do with that list? Well I typed it up... and then I changed it. Which is how it should work. First aid kits should be different for everyone. We all have different needs. I personally want my kit to be able to aid more than myself and my "group" so I have changed and modified it, while still trying to keep it somewhat compact.

*Feel free to use either one. The second one with the red is my modified list



No comments:

Post a Comment