Thursday, September 15, 2011

You don't have a shaving mug shelf in your Tiny House?

Well if you know me, you know I'm a pretty bearded kind of guy. Some go so far as to call me a mountain man, but I at least trim my beard. Well I just recently decided to go back to using a good old fashioned mug and brush for my shaving needs. I add a few drops of some homemade shave oil to the lather. It makes quite a big difference. So where to keep the mug and brush? Well it is best to have your shave brush hang to dry, and their is no place for it in the shower. So why not build a nice little shelf and make a brush hanger right above the mug? Sounds good to me.


This is a shot of the medicine cabinet I built for our bathroom needs, picture sans the rolls of toilet paper, q-tips and towels that usually adorn it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment